Everybody wins when you make a gift of appreciated stock to HoustonPBS. These gifts can be extremely beneficial -- to both you and HoustonPBS. See your tax advisor for more information.
In order to make a stock donation gift to the station, please complete BOTH steps below:
# 1—Contact your service provider/broker to transfer your shares. The following important information should make the transfer of stock easy:
- Official name: Association for Community Broadcasting – KUHT, HoustonPBS, Channel 8
- UBS Financial Services Inc., account number UG-20427-F1
- For electronic stock transfers, the DTC number is 0221
- We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, tax identification number is 74-6001399
- For questions about stock transfers, please contact our UBS Financial Services representative, Rick Figueroa at (713) 985-3463.
IMPORTANT. To maintain your privacy, your bank will not share with HoustonPBS that you have made a stock gift to the station. Therefore, it is important that you notify the HoustonPBS Office of Development prior to every stock transfer in order for us to acknowledge, accurately identify, and allocate your gift.
Please feel free to contact Ivana Sidlo, Development Coordinator if you have any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-743-8482.
Thank you for your kind consideration.